"The Best Value in Legal Publication"
"Just The Rules" is North Law Publishers' ever-popular, pocket-sized compendium of the complete: Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence, Admiralty and Maritime Rules, and Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure. Also included are essential excerpts from the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and selected bail, immigration, and sentencing statutes.
Now including December 1, 2020 Amedments.
Summary of Revisions to 2020 “Just the Rules”
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Evidence and Appellate Procedure Amendments effective December 1, 2019
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
- New Rule 16.1. Pretrial Discovery Conference; Request for Court Action
Federal Rules of Evidence
- Rule 807. Residual Exception
Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Rule 3. Appeal as of Right—How Taken
- Rule 5. Appeal by Permission
- Rule 13. Appeals from the Tax Court
- Rule 21. Writs of Mandamus and Prohibition, and Other Extraordinary Writs
- Rule 25. Filing and Service
- Rule 26. Computing and Extending Time
- Rule 26.1. Disclosure Statement
- Rule 28. Briefs
- Rule 32. Form of Briefs, Appendices, and Other Papers
- Rule 39. Costs
United States Sentencing Guidelines (Effective 11/1/2018)
- No 2019 Amendments.
Just The Rules 2021 Edition (2020 Edition with 2021 Insert)
1-5 copies: $24.95 each (free shipping)
6-50 copies: $19.95 each (free shipping)
Larger orders: please call (646 368-6328) or email (email@example.com) for pricing