Richard Levitt's mammoth 1539-page Second Circuit Criminal Law Sourcebook is now available in paperback and electronic version, electronic updated for 2022 to include Second Circuit criminal law cases decided from 1988-2021!
ENJOY INSTANT ACCESS TO SECOND CIRCUIT CRIMINAL LAW, EVIDENCE, CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, POST-CONVICTION RELIEF AND MUCH MORE. THE ELECTRONIC VERSION IS FULLY SEARCHABLE AND ALL CASES ARE LINKED TO THE FULL TEXT OPINIONS ON GOOGLE SCHOLAR.
- Need instant access to cases interpreting a Rule of Criminal Procedure? Just search for the rule, e.g., "404(b)."
- Need to review cases discussing the loss calculation under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines? Simply search "2B1.1."
- Need cases discussing whether a court should review an ex parte submission? Gain instant access to relevant case law by simply searching the key term, "ex parte."
- You'll be amazed how quickly you can locate relevant case law and then gain access to the full text version of the relevant decisions with a single click.
- The 58-page Table of Contents is arranged alphabetically to serve as a detailed index of the contents.
- Electronic Version (on 1GB thumb drive), includes license for downloading up to three of the purchaser's computers (call us for additional licensing options): Just $125! Free